31 déc. 2018

Do I get to stay for 2019?

´Cuz it’s going to be a doozy ;)


6 commentaires:

  1. Yes!! Magnifique cette tof! J'aurais trop kiffer de voir le Robinne, tu l'as vu où?

    And Happy New Year bunch of hosers!!

    0

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So I started my Blinkist 7-day free trial. Isn't that an app you tried out Captain? Got any tips for a new user?

    I worked most of yesterday so I already feel like I got a head start on 2019! Yessai!

    Zero!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Clair! Il est passé chez ses darrons à P Marly le 30. Il a fait pêter un énooorme poisson trop bon (+ interdimensional chocolate) me forçant à trinquer à la future sénilité amère et malodorante de Payze.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Really enjoying this Blinkist app :-)

    Captain you may not be zerozapper of the year but your app-man of the year in my book. Last year, it was Calm, which I still use daily. Now Blinkist is looking like my 2019 app. Thanks!

    And I'll finish with "Eat frogs!" . I swear it helps a lot

    0

    RépondreSupprimer

Laisse un commentaire ou zap comme un malpropre. Quoiqu'il en soit t'es pénalisable.