28 févr. 2013

Appel de Nell dans les comments qui précèdent (my M.O. ?), alors j'enchaîne...

Let us begin with a mirroring, yet adjusted, Nelly tribute to set the tone (your post was quite courageous sir) :

Me, until two days ago :






Me, today :



 

In between ? :


  • Physically :

    Tout commence il y a grosso-merdo 12 mois : rasage puis abcès pilo-sébacé (ou furoncle) puis volonté, à posteriori naïve, de ne pas engorger les urgences (j'en connais un rayon). Accessoirement, je bad-trip donc je fais de la merde pour finir par demander à ma cheffe de me donner les coordonnées de son MG (début mai). RdV pris au CHU dans la foulée.
    1 mois plus tard, l'abcès étant devenu un kyste graisseux (auto-plantage d'aiguille = nothing happens => FFFFFFFUUUUUU!!!!!) et mon premier RdV en Chir. Plastique au CHU est repoussé de 1 mois (mi juin => fin juillet).
    Repoussage de mon RdV à octobre.
    Repoussage (prévenu la veille...) de mon "3ème" RdV à décembre : le CHU d'Amiens, j'en pensais déjà pas grand chose mais alors là, chapeau. Je laisse tomber le service public.
    Retour chez les darrons, médecin G habituel de Chegar, puis echographie, puis consulte chir., puis date d'intervention pour le 6 Fév... repoussé car le chir. se barre (=> FFFUU.... you get the picture).
    Enfin, le 27 février : dépose de ma pote la boule de graisse (le chir. n'a pas pris les photos, comme je lui avais demandé 10 min. avant l'intervention. Sorry Olive, I tried).
    Bref :
    Look! No ass crack (médecine skillz?...)
    Relou, n'en déplaise à Payze
     




Stoned but on point



  • Psychologically :

    Steer clear of coming to me with piston, networking, compromising, being "adult" and so on. I've got little to no patience for it considering the shit I tolerate to try and stay "honest". I love you all but these days I will blow a gasket on your asses (self inflicted righteousness + operation pink lung is tougher than I thought ;).

    Fear not for my sanity, as I have hinted, I am working on that on several fronts but, to keep this sucker nice and long (plus, yes, I'm in a gloating mood), here's a tidbit of action :
    1. The biologist who thought she could asininely require a passport and not just a driver's licence + that she could keep a copies of it all, got a simple fax of all the corresponding legislation and CNIL regulations. The service was exquisite when I went to get my results.
    2.  The consulting anesthesiologist (10 days ago) ignored my hints as to me knowing he was mistaken + out of line (Ton obséquieux : "Il faudrait vous raser de près avant l'intervention, quand même hein" => 1 des facteurs majeurs d'infections du site opératoire = micro-coupures...and then there's missing the severe Vit. D deficiency) + charged me and SS extra (by cheating on the consultation code). I payed his lying ass, but after the surgery (yesterday) I refused to pay, telling the secretary they had "mistakenly" overcharged already and to have the dude call me back with a solution (still nothing... Mouahahahaha!). I'm pining to give you more details IRL but let's say my coming by to pay the surgeon today (dude was like "you're a cop right?"?! I had already told him I was a Pub Health intern a month ago. WTF?) sort of felt like this  :
     

 Triste de devoir en arriver là : la politesse et la confiance != la faiblesse ; le pbm c'est les règles et pas les (nous autres, faibles) personnes.  Mais alors qu'est-ce que c'est jouissif de voire la suffisance devenir de la peur à défaut de respect putain.

 

(J'aurais rempli mon quota de posts pour les 10 années à venir, je me réserve donc le droit de za***r quand et comme je veux sauf si Renfl prends la mesure de sa paternité imminente et se tape enfin ses putain de pénalités...0)


9 commentaires:

  1. nice that you were able to call that fucker on his bullshit rates. definitely gloat worthy. wish i knew enough about consultation codes to do same. my alternative is to just never go near the fuckers come what may (knock on wood).

    zero

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Trop bon ton contre-squalage! You can't smite the Xeum!

    En tout cas tu dois être bien jouasse de plus de balader avec ça.

    zero

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm Nelson Monfort and I approve this tribute.

    Bon bon tout ca... tres bon!! (tofs et tout!)

    for the record we now have
    righteousness
    uber-righteousness
    and then we have
    Xeumtchussness (inversement proportionelle a la chacalitude!)

    Zero... good to know surgery went well..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow indeed! Just flat out wow!

    Totally deserving of the X-Omar nickname. You will be Squeak no more and we should probably all change our "Xeum ringtone" to the Omar whistle tune.

    Zero

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like the story so much I read it thrice today.

    Man I need to see the wire.

    Peace out it's the motherfuckin weekend yo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Clair, Peace out.

    Sorry (?) folks, Xeumtchussness was a nice power trip and I dig the X-Omar vibe but I'd rather stick to good old Squeak.
    I don't want trouble I can't handle and bad vibes bring bad vibes. I'm guessing I'll let them off the hook and just keep it to an honest, respectful transaction.
    Cruelty doesn't taste great.

    0

    (And I'm going to play hard to get on the riddle I left in the last comment of "Si seulement le foot ca pouvait être ça". What I am now a member of a is real pain in my pseudo-moral ass)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I mean shit, I'd probably have to move to California or something...
    Hmmmmmm...

    Re-0
    zzzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer

Laisse un commentaire ou zap comme un malpropre. Quoiqu'il en soit t'es pénalisable.