16 juin 2011

Cayman Part 1 - The party

The Babson boys (from left to right) - Gravy , Balls, Frenchy & Booty. Unfortunately D-Rod couldn't make it, and Scottie (the groom) isn't in the pic, or not we would've had the complete "Green team". Speaking of green, here's the first story:
The first day i get there only Scottie and some of his high school friends are there, so it was a chill night (only 1/2 bottle of rum each). Scottie, being and important part of the green team and "man of the week" gettin married and all, started telling me "let's find some green somewhere". Well actually, Cayman is probably one of the toughest carribean islands to find green on. I must've asked at least a dozen people that night, the hotel door guy, cab drivers, the club bouncer, the bartender, random person at club that just looks high, I was asking everybody and nothing !! The second cab driver started telling me how serious the cops were for that on the island. So we came home "bredouille" after a solid day of drinking.

The next day, Balls arrives at 1pm while we're hanging out on the beach (pretty much the left side of the 4th photo here). I've converted several Bostonians to throw the frisbee in and out of the water. (Brought a brand new yellow fluo Whamm-o ultimate disc). Good times. As I said at least once every day while I was there: "Life is hard". So Balls gets in, changes into his trunks to join us and within 10 minutes I see him chatting with 2 random kids (early 20's), and before we knew it the Green team was live !!! Thank you Canadian kids ;-)


Booty's timeshare apartment where vodka, rum and beer flows abundantly. I like Booty's face on this pic, he's clearly thinking: "Do i want cranberry or do i want tonic ? ...."

I'll spare you the cheesy wedding pics by sunset and focus more on the party pics such as me and Zak at Club Jet 2 nights before the party. We both hooked up with the only 2 chicks that came to our VIP section. This is Day 2 and to be honest it was most definitely the heaviest in terms of booze. I was on fire at that club dancing with every single booty that came near me. By the way this club was 98% black, i'm pretty sure we were the only white people there, other than those 2 chicks that wandered over. And Amanda, the chick I was dancing with, at some goes to me and says "let's enter the booty shaking contest !!" So of course I'm just following that ass, since I've been dancing with it for an hour. The 2 whitest people in the club in the middle of the main dancefloor dancing and grinding for the booty shaking contest ..... EPIC. I must admit that my reputation was pretty much set for the rest of the week, I had the respect from all the ladies :D
Unfortunately, I completely blacked-out at some point because I remember hooking up with Amanda but I somehow woke up in my hotel, not hers ....

The beach in front of the Westin hotel, where my favorite bartenders brought me Daiquiris and Rum punches all day :-)



5 commentaires:

  1. PLAYA!!! That's how it's done! Nice recap. Ca avait l'air mortel!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Haha trop excellent la video du Tom Cruise chauve, en plus si me je souviens bien c'est une ordure le personnage qu'il joue dans ce film, genre le mec que tu hais plus de tout le film.

    Putain c'est clair que c'était trop chanme. D'ailleurs un genre de zerozap trip sur une île aux caraïbes ça serait un peu l'ultime. Je dis ça je dis quoi.

    Zero

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Green with jealousy!
    c'est vert de jalousie en anglais

    zero

    Nel to the mutha fucking sun to you pal!

    RépondreSupprimer

Laisse un commentaire ou zap comme un malpropre. Quoiqu'il en soit t'es pénalisable.