1 avr. 2010

Oh yeah !!!


That's right and I picked today so I can proudly say i quit my job on April fool's because management in this company is such a joke.

So hopefully i don't have to do a full préavis, if not not I'll be 100% with my new job starting July 1st

Secra, I'm hoping i get leave a little early so I can do a little visit in California at the end of June.

Now let's go celebrate this great feeling of leaving a bunch of crooks by smokin mad weed and hot sluts in Euro Sin City !!!

Zero.

2T

12 commentaires:

  1. joli! oublie pas de prendre des fournitures en partant!

    zero

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Totally agree buddy, and very hazppy for you

    I soooooooooo want to go to dam with you guys!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. nice. trop bon le coup de la dem en poisson d'avril. hahaha

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. 6 hours until Max and I are Nederland bound !!!

    Zerooooooooooooooo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. say hello to the redlight district from me

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Komar is coming !!!!!!!

    ETD 1hr :)

    Zero

    2T

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. je pense bien. demain je bosse en plus et j'ai crashé mon pc et je suis en train de ruiné ma journée là à faire une reinstall bien chiante! zero

    RépondreSupprimer

Laisse un commentaire ou zap comme un malpropre. Quoiqu'il en soit t'es pénalisable.